On-site training is where a COHST course is conducted at the client's location. This allows use of specialised internal training locations that organisations may have access to.
Advantages of On-Site Training
- Familiar location for your employees
- A training environment that best represents your workplace
- No need for employees to facilitate transportation, parking, etc
Required Facilities and Services
- Tables arranged in groups of 4-5 people
- Projector Screen
- Flip Chart & Butchers Paper (or 4-5 sheets butcher paper) per table
- Morning, afternoon tea and lunch as desired by client
- Melbourne Passport Office - Testimonial
- Toll Logistics
For further information on Group Training and/or On-Site Training, please contact COHST.