If your organisation requires employees to adhere to industry legislation or operate in a high risk environment, it is worth considering the introduction of an Internal Trainer.
Based on the COHST Licence Agreement, COHST give a chosen employee the freedom to conduct unrestricted training sessions regardless of location.
Internal Trainer advantages include:
- Potentially improved economies of scale if your organisation places emphasis on employee training.
- Direct translation of course content into your organisational culture.
- Freedom to customise course through content, delivery and assessment methods.
- Teach accredited and nationally recognised courses.
- Gain access to COHST training material and administrative support.
- No need to gain RTO status or comply with auditing requirements.
For more information, complete the Training Agreement enquiry form.